Penn Grove Retreat provides facilities and support year-round to service your spiritual needs!
All of our bunk houses and leaders quarters have been refurbished and include heating and air conditioning. This means weather and outside conditions are really no longer a factor when scheduling your camp or retreat.
We can provide housing for 224 children with 14 bunk houses and house as many leaders as you can fit in our Leaders Quarters which have a total of 2 – Double and 4 – Twin size beds.
We have 34 Acres with trails and plenty of room for those who need more room for, or prefer, tents outside.
Here is a list of the activities available for your use:
- 2 – Leaders Quarters, house 12 leaders, heated and air conditioned
- 14 – Bunk Houses, house 224 children, heated and air conditioned
- New Showers and Restrooms
- Main Hall seats 250 people for 3-meals a day
- 30′ w x 70′ l, 3′ to 10′ deep Swimming Pool with Red Cross Certified Life Guards
- Outside Tabernacle with seating for 500
- 34 acres of wooded land with marked trails
- Ample room for camping and parking
- Childrens Playground
- 2 – Soccer Fields
- 1 – Softball Field
- 1 – Full Basketball Court or 2 – Half Courts
- 1 – Sand Volleyball Court
- 2 – Shuffle Board Sets
- 1 – Miniature Golf Course
- 2 – Horseshoe Pits
- 5 – Pool Tables
- 6 – Fooseball Tables
- 3 – Ping Pong Tables
- 1 – Basketball Toss
- 1 – Football Throw
- 1 – Ski Ball Table
- 1 – Air Hockey Table
- Snack / Gift / Souvenier Shop
Penn Grove Retreat
Formerly Camp PAMADEVA – Established 1896
6419 Pamadeva Rd
Hanover, PA 17331
Email: Click Here to Send
Penn Grove Retreat is owned and operated by Harvest Time Temple of Hanover, PA.